Overall Rating = 4.3 out of 5
Performance = 4
Quality = 4
Value = 5
Ease of Use = 4
1. Suctions very well around posterior molars.
2. Overall quality is very good.
3. Autoclavable. No need to buy disposables.
4. Very good indirect vision with simultaneous suction when working on the most posterior upper molars.
1. Does not work well with anterior teeth. Too much saliva/water gets past it. A secondary or different evacuation source is needed when working on anterior teeth.
2. The standard saliva ejector will not be available unless the dental suction mirror is attached to something else like the Blue Boa http://www.theblueboa.com/ Stay tuned for a full review on the Blue Boa.
Do I recommend this product?
To purchase (no longer available here): http://www.amerdental.com/dental-instruments/mirrors/autoclavable-suction-mirror-w.html